Our social value reaches across our own organisation, with a number of initiatives in place to support our staff, improve our carbon footprint, improve our services and encourage people into employment:
- We are committed to co-producing our services with our staff and our patients.
- We are a lived experience inclusive employer and a pilot site for the NHS Lived Experience Charter, which supports employment opportunities for people with lived experience of the criminal justice and care systems.
- We are a participant in Project Search, a transition to work programme committed to transforming the lives of young adults with a learning disability and autism or both.
- We have a comprehensive staff wellbeing programme in place.
- We are committed to our Green Plan, supporting the UK Climate Change policy and the NHS Net Zero target.
By choosing to work with Spectrum, you are choosing to help us continue to deliver a wealth of initiatives which enhance economic, social and environmental wellbeing for people in vulnerable circumstances.